From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up enteric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Enteric can refer to:
- A general term describing something related to or associated with the intestines
- Microorganisms that inhabit the intestines are commonly known as enteric bacteria
- Enteric nervous system
- Enteric coating that is often applied to pills and supplements
- "Enteric fever" is a name for typhoid fever
- Enteric duplication cysts
- Methane emitted from livestock is known as Enteric fermentation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enteric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.