From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Causes and associations
- Reactive arthritis (Reactive to enteric infection)
- Spondyloarthropathies associated with inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Malabsorption related:
Note that reactive arthritis can also occur secondary to urethral infection. In that case, the term enteropathic arthropathy would not be used.
- "Diagnosing Enteropathic Arthritis". Everyday Health. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- Björkengren AG, et al. "Enteropathic arthropathies.". Radiol Clin North Am. 25: 189–98. PMID 2434970.
- "Spondyloarthritis". American College of Rheumatology. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "Reactive arthritis and enteropathic arthropathy - Oxford Medicine". The Oxford Textbook of Medicine. Retrieved 10 August 2015.