Enterprise asset management
Enterprise asset management (EAM) is the optimal lifecycle management of the physical assets of an organization. It covers subjects including the design, construction, commissioning, operations, maintenance and decommissioning/replacement of plant, equipment and facilities.
"Enterprise" refers to the scope of the assets across departments, locations, facilities and, potentially, business units.
- Investment Recovery Association
- Institute of Asset Management
- National Property Management Association
- Asset Management Council
- Plant Engineering and Maintenance Association of Canada
- American Water Works Association
- National Association of GIS-Centric Solutions
- Indian Association of GIS-Centric Asset and Security Management
- Computerized maintenance management system
- Maintenance, Repair and Operations
- Building lifecycle management