|Alternative names||1100 Louisiana|
First International Plaza
Southwest Bank of Texas
|Management||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
|Roof||230 m (750 ft)|
|Floor area||135,500 m2 (1,459,000 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Skidmore, Owings & Merrill|
|Developer||Hines Interests Limited Partnership|
Enterprise Plaza (also known as 1100 Louisiana) is a 55-story, 230 m (750 ft) skyscraper at 1100 Louisiana Street in downtown Houston, Texas The headquarters of Enterprise Products is located in the Enterprise Plaza. Enbridge's Houston offices are in Enterprise.
Enterprise Plaza was completed in 1980 by Hines. It was sold in 1985 to Capitol Guidance Corporation which sold it again to National Office Partners Limited Partnership (NOP), a joint venture between Hines Interests Limited Partnership and the California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS). Hines Real Estate bought the tower in January 2000.
Enterprise Plaza is an office building located in the heart of Houston's energy and financial corridor. It stands at 756 ft (230 m) tall with 55 stories. It was the tallest building in Texas from 1980 until 1982 when it was surpassed by the JPMorgan Chase Tower.
- List of tallest buildings in Houston
- List of tallest buildings in Texas
- List of tallest buildings in the United States
- "Enterprise Plaza". CTBUH Skyscraper Center.
- Enterprise Plaza at Emporis
- Enterprise Plaza at Glass Steel and Stone (archived)
- "Enterprise Plaza". SkyscraperPage.
- Enterprise Plaza at Structurae
- "Spearhead Pipeline Expansion Project Open Season Is Now Closed Archived 2009-02-27 at the Wayback Machine." Enbridge. Retrieved on December 8, 2009.
- Hines Interests Limited Partnership Retrieved 30 September 2007.