|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Traded as||NYSE: EPD|
|Industry||Oil and gas|
Houston, Texas, United States
|Products||Crude oil, refined products and certain petrochemicals.|
|Services||Oil and gas transportation|
|Revenue||US$47.95 billion (2014)|
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is an American natural gas and crude oil pipeline company with headquarters in Houston, Texas. It acquired GulfTerra in September 2004, and is a member of the Fortune 500. Dan Duncan (1933–2010) was the majority owner.
According to the company website, it has the following assets:
51,000 miles (82,000 km) of pipelines, including:
- NGL Pipelines & Services: 19,400 miles (31,200 km) of natural gas liquids pipelines
- Onshore Natural Gas Pipelines & Services: 19,600 miles (31,500 km) of natural gas pipelines
- Onshore Crude Oil Pipelines & Services: 4,600 miles (7,400 km) of onshore crude oil pipelines
- Offshore Pipelines & Services: 2,300 miles (3,700 km) of Gulf of Mexico natural gas and crude oil pipelines
Storage (salt dome)
- 192 MMBbls of NGL storage capacity
- 27×109 cu ft (760,000,000 m3) of natural gas storage capacity
- Seven offshore Gulf of Mexico hub platforms
- NGL Import/Export Terminals on the Houston Ship Channel
- Import: unload up to 10,000 Bbls/hr
- Export: load up to 5,000 Bbls/hr
- 19 NGL and propylene fractionators
- NGL: nine plants, with a net capacity of approximately 439 Mbpd
- Propylene: four plants, with a net capacity of approximately 65 Mbpd
- Isomerization: three plants, with a net capacity of approximately 116 Mbpd
Natural gas processing
- 26 plants, with a net processing capacity of 6.3 Bcf/day
On July 23, 2007, Cunningham replaced Michael A. Creel as president and CEO of the affiliated Enterprise GP Holdings LP (NYSE: EPE). Cunningham had earlier been named interim president and CEO, and resigned from the Enterprise Products CEO position effective July 31, 2007. Creel then became president and CEO of the company's general partner Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
Enterprise Products acquired Enterprise GP Holdings in 2010.
On February 8, 2011, a series of explosions destroyed much of a Mont Belvieu facility owned and operated by Enterprise Products. The ensuing fire was controlled after two hours. One contractor at the plant was not accounted for, however no other injuries were reported.
- "Corporate Profile". Enterprise Products Partners L.P. Retrieved September 16, 2013.
- "Enterprise Products Partners LP", S&P Capital IQ (stock report) (McGraw Hill Financial), p. 2, October 17, 2014
- Enterprise GP Holdings Names CEO, Forbes. Associated Press. July 23, 2007
- Morris, Mike (8 February 2011). "Natural gas plant burns in Mont Belvieu". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved 8 March 2015.