Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up entertainment or entertain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entertainment is an event, performance, or activity designed to give pleasure to an audience.
Entertainment or Entertain may also refer to:
- Entertain Magazine, a 2007–10 British entertainment magazine
- Entertainment (2014 film), a 2014 Bollywood film also known as It's Entertainment
- Entertainment (2015 film), a 2015 American film
- Entertainment (album), a 2009 Fischerspooner album
- Entertainment (Waterparks album), 2018 album by Waterparks
- Entertainment (band), a post-punk band formed in 2002
- "Entertainment" (song), a 2013 song by the band Phoenix
- Entertainment Weekly, an American magazine (sometimes abbreviated as EW)
- Entertainment!, a 1979 Gang of Four album
- "Entertainment", a track on Appeal to Reason, a 2008 album by Rise Against
- "Entertain", a track on The Woods, a 2005 album by Sleater-Kinney
- The Entertainer (disambiguation)
- entertainment.ie, an Irish entertainment website
- That's Entertainment (disambiguation)
- Entertainment district
- The Entertainment Quarter, Sydney, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entertainment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.