|Look up entertainment or entertain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entertainment is an event, performance, or activity designed to give pleasure to an audience.
Entertainment or Entertain may also refer to:
- Entertain Magazine, a 2007–10 British entertainment magazine
- Entertainment (2014 film), a 2014 Bollywood film also known as It's Entertainment
- Entertainment (2015 film), a 2015 American film
- Entertainment (album), a 2009 Fischerspooner album
- Entertainment (band), a post-punk band formed in 2002
- "Entertainment" (song), a 2013 song by the band Phoenix
- Entertainment Weekly, an American magazine (sometimes abbreviated as EW)
- Entertainment!, a 1979 Gang of Four album
- "Entertainment", a track on Appeal to Reason, a 2008 album by Rise Against
- The Entertainer (disambiguation)
- entertainment.ie, an Irish entertainment website
- That's Entertainment (disambiguation)
- Entertainment district
- The Entertainment Quarter, Sydney, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entertainment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.