Title card from Entertainment USA
|Presented by||Jonathan King|
|Opening theme||I'll Slap Your Face|
|First shown in||1983|
|Original release||15 April 1983|
The show presented entertainment news, clips, interviews and music from the United States to a British audience. It was produced by Michael Hurll and directed by Gordon Elsbury. It was nominated for a BAFTA award as Best Light Entertainment Programme in 1987. It had an audience peak of 9.7 million. Each series was repeated later in the year, updated with new music video clips and movie trailers. There were several connected specials at Christmas, and featuring festivals such as the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland.
- 45cat.com - "I'll Slap Your Face" Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- The Glasgow Herald, 15 April 1983. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Who is Jonathan King?", The Guardian, 24 November 2000. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Entertainment USA at IMDb.com. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Tim Walker, "Jonathan King: 'My book's an online hit, millions click on my videos. How about lifting the media ban on me?'", The Independent, 28 November 2011. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- "Entertainment Switzerland - BBC Two England - 27 May 1985 - BBC Genome". Genome.ch.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-09-11.
|This article related to a BBC television programme is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|