|Directed by||Satish Vegesna|
|Produced by||Subhash Gupta|
|Written by||Chinmay Purohit|
|Music by||Gopi Sundar|
|Edited by||Bikkina Thammiraju|
|Distributed by||Sri Venkateswara Creations|
Entha Manchivaadavuraa (transl. What a good man he is) is a 2020 Indian Telugu-language action drama film directed by Satish Vegesna. The film stars Kalyan Ram and Mehreen Pirzada, with the music composed by Gopi Sundar. The film has been jointly produced by Aditya Music’s Subhash Gupta and Umesh Gupta. It is an official remake of the Gujarati-language film Oxygen (2018). The film draws its title from an eponymous song of the film Nammina Bantu.
The film follows Balu, a short film actor who assumes multiple identities to bond with unrelated people and gives them hope in their most desperate times. It is then that he encounters violence and hatred from some greedy men.
When her train halts at Yelamanchili due to a blockage, Nandini tells a group of women about her lover Balu in a flashback.
As a young boy, the death of Balu's parents leaves him abandoned. Nandini's father helps Balu by getting him into a boys hostel. 15 years later, Balu grows up to become a short film actor often referred to as Hero by Nandini, while the former refers her to as "Producer". One day, she sees an army uniform in his bag and suspects him. She sends two of her partners to spy on Balu, who discover he is Surya, an army officer with a brother. Similarly, they find a photograph of Balu with an old couple performing Tulabhara as their grandson Shiva. Balu then celebrates Raksha Bandhan with a woman as her brother Rishi. Nandini and team meet Balu at a cafe and question him about his multiple identities. It is then revealed he stopped the old couple, who were left abandoned by their grandson, from committing suicide and being a grandson to them. He agreed to act as a deceased soldier and the brother of a mentally unstable man. He also saved a woman from getting harassed by goons, beating them up and openly proclaiming himself as her brother. Balu then decides to start an organization named as All is well Emotion Suppliers to help people by sending an actor as the relative they want. One day, Balu and Nandini are approached by a woman who wants a son for the happiness of her husband Rama Sharma who is diagnosed with cancer and had lost their son years ago. Balu assumes the identity of Acharya, their son, making Rama Sharma happy about his return. However, an illegal land miner named Gangaraju tries to forcibly acquire signature on a document from Rama Sharma, resulting in two brawls and Gangaraju's arrest.
Balu and Nandini are happy to see their organization running successfully for 6 months. However, the old couple's grandson arrives from America with goons and vandalizes the office. Balu thrashes them, before the old couple arrive to stop him. The old man reveals he transferred his property to Balu because of his love towards them as opposed to how their own grandson treated them. Balu convinces them to not relate love and wealth, and slaps the grandson who was angry for the loss of property. Later, Rama Sharma reveals he knows Balu is not his son, since a man showed him an ad of Balu and Nandini. He slaps Balu and tells him to leave, but Nandini explains Balu's true love for him. Realizing his fault, he re-accepts Balu but later succumbs to cancer. Balu hands over flight tickets for Kashi to Acharya's mother and assures her she can later live with him. Nandini, her fiancé Kishore and Balu are on a car trip and their car breaks down in Munnar, where an old man assists them and takes them to his marriage anniversary party. Meeting his Telugu-speaking wife who misses her relatives, Balu reveals he is her nephew and Nandini tells her she is his wife. The woman gifts the couple before they leave, and Balu reveals he lied to her but also explained his intentions to the old man who made him promise to continue the relation. Seeing Nandini and Balu's love for each other, Kishore refuses to marry her. Eventually, Nandini and Balu get married.
Back to present, Nandini reveals she is 3-months pregnant and leaves the train with her family after Balu tells her to meet him at a point. A priest who claimed to predict Nandini's future runs to inform her about an upcoming obstacle. However, he misses her and Nandini joins Balu and the whole family on a boat. However, a recently released Gangaraju attacks the boat with his henchmen. In the ensuing fight, Nandini is injured and thrown into water. Balu rescues her and kills Gangaraju before himself getting fatally stabbed. A dying Balu is admitted to a hospital where he convinces everyone to move on. However, he survives and months later, his child is born. He and Nandini then leave for a customer who wants a son and daughter-in-law.
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram as Balu
- Mehreen Pirzada as Nandhini
- Naresh as Vijayakrishna, Nandini's father
- Sarath Babu as Siva Prasad
- Suhasini Maniratnam as Jaya, Siva Prasad's wife
- Vijayakumar as Lakshminarayana
- Sumithra as Lakshminarayana's wife
- Baladitya as Balachandra
- Vennela Kishore as Kishore
- Rajeev Kanakala as Ganga Raju
- Tanikella Bharani as Rama Sharma
- Pavitra Lokesh as Gayathri, Rama Sharma's wife
- Praveen as Ashwin
- Prabhas Sreenu as Venu
- Subhalekha Sudhakar as Venkateswara Rao
- Sivannarayana Naripeddi as Siva Prasad's Relative
- Ravi Varma as Lakshminarayana's grand son
- Pooja Ramachandran as Balu's friend
- Sudharshan as Balu's friend
- Rajasri Nair as Nandini's mother
- Gayatri Bhargavi as Nandini's sister
- Jaya Keerthi Chekuri as Visitor in temple
- Venkat Sriram as Balu's father
- Master Roshan as young balu
Marketing and release
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||9 October 2019|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
|1.||"Emo Emo Ye Gundello"||Ramajogayya Sastry||S.P. Balu||4:34|
|2.||"Avuno Teliyadu"||Sirivennela Seetharama Sastry||Shreya Ghoshal||4:42|
|3.||"Jaataro Jaatara"||Shreemani||Rahul Sipligunj, Sahithi Chaganti||4:19|
- "Censor Certificate: Entha Manchivaadavuraa". 123Telugu.com.
- "Jaataro Jaatara from Entha Manchivaadavuraa: Mass folk number shot on the countryside – Times of India". The Times of India. India. Retrieved 28 December 2019.
- Adivi, Sashidhar (23 December 2019). "A family drama amid big-tickets". Deccan Chronicle. India: Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 28 December 2019.
- Vyas (28 December 2019). "Mass song from 'Entha Manchivaadavuraa' out". www.thehansindia.com. India: The Hans India. Retrieved 28 December 2019.
- "Interesting update on NKR's Entha Manchivadavuraa". 123Telugu.com.
- "Interesting title launch for NKR17 on Kalyan Ram's b'day". 123Telugu.com.
- "Entha Manchivadavura on Jan 15". AndhraBoxOffice.com.
- "Kalyan Ram's Entha Manchivaadavuraa seals its release date". 123Telugu.com.
- "Kalyan Ram gets in Action mode". Tollywood.net.
- "Kalyan Ram Entha Manchivaadavuraa shooting update". Gossiper.uk.
- "Kalyan Ram plays 'do-gooder'". The Hans India.
- "Entha Manchivaadavuraa Title Logo Teaser: Sweet N Simple!". Tupaki.com.
- "'Entha Manchivaadavuraa' FL: Kalyanram in serious mood!". Gulte.com.
- "Hotstar February 2020 Releases: MasterChef US, Prati Roju Pandage, and More". NDTV Gadgets. Retrieved 6 February 2020.