From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up entombed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entombed, or entomb, may refer to:
- To entomb is to inter a body in a tomb
- Entombed (band), a pioneering Scandinavian death metal band
- Entombment of Christ
- video games
- Entombed (1982 video game), a 1982 video game by US Games
- Entombed (video game), a 1985 video game from Ultimate Play the Game
- Entombed, a 1997 video game by WizardWorks Software
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entombed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.