Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up entourage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An entourage (French pronunciation: [ɑ̃tuʁaʒ]) is an informal group or band of people who are closely associated with a (usually) famous, notorious, or otherwise notable individual. The word can also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- L'entourage, French hip hop / rap collective
- "Entourage" (song), a 2006 single from Omarion
- Entourage (U.S. TV series), a 2004 HBO series
- "Entourage" (episode), the pilot episode of the American comedy-drama television series Entourage
- Entourage (film), a 2015 film adaptation of the HBO television series
- Entourage (South Korean TV series), a 2016 South Korean TV series and remake of the American series.
- The Entourage Music and Theater Ensemble, an ambient music group
Technology and computing
- Entourage 2004, the email client from Office 2004 for Mac, a version of Microsoft Office developed for Mac OS X operating system
- enTourage eDGe, dual panel personal device
- Microsoft Entourage, a personal information manager for Mac OS X
- Entourage (topology), a term used in the mathematical field of topology
- Hyundai Entourage, a minivan built by Hyundai Motor Company
- Entourage effect, the simultaneous synergetic effect of multiple cannabinoids and terpenes in Cannabis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entourage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.