From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Entourage (TV series))
|Look up entourage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An entourage is an informal group or band of people who are closely associated with a (usually) famous, notorious, or otherwise notable individual. The word can also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- L'entourage, French hip hop / rap collective
- "Entourage" (song), a 2006 single from Omarion
- Entourage (U.S. TV series), a 2004 HBO series
- "Entourage" (episode), the pilot episode of the American comedy-drama television series Entourage
- Entourage (film), a 2015 film adaptation of the HBO television series
- Entourage (South Korean TV series), a 2016 South Korean TV series and remake of the American series.
- The Entourage Music and Theater Ensemble, an ambient music group
Technology and computing
- Entourage 2004, the alias for Office 2004 for Mac, a version of Microsoft Office developed for Mac OS X operating system
- enTourage eDGe, dual panel personal device
- Microsoft Entourage, a personal information manager for Mac OS X
- Entourage (topology), a term used in the mathematical field of topology
- Hyundai Entourage, a minivan built by Hyundai Motor Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entourage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.