From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up entrée in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In French cuisine, an entrée is a prelude to a larger course within a single meal.
Other uses include:
- In English or French language, can describe the act or manner of entering; freedom of entry or access
- A North American synonym for the main course
- Entrée (ballet), an entrance
- European Network for Training and Research in Electrical Engineering, often abbreviated to ENTREE
- ENTREE Travel Newsletter, a travel newsletter established 1981
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrée.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.