Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up entrada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrada is a Spanish or Portuguese word meaning entry and may refer to:
- Entrada Sandstone, a geological formation spread across Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah
- Entradas, a town in Castro Verde, Portugal
- La Entrada, a town in Honduras
- La Entrada al Pacífico, a trade corridor between Mexico and the United States
- "Entrada" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.