|Look up entrada in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrada is a Spanish or Portuguese word meaning entry and may refer to:
- Entrada Sandstone, a geological formation spread across Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah
- Entradas, a town in Castro Verde, Portugal
- La Entrada, a town in Honduras
- La Entrada al Pacífico, a trade corridor between Mexico and the United States
- "Entrada" (Fringe), an episode of the television series Fringe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.