|Industry||Media and Entertainment|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|Walter Ulloa, Chairman and CEO|
|Owner||Walter Ulloa (12%)
Univision Communications (10%)
Philip Wilkinson (5%)
Paul Zevnik (4%)
Entravision Communications Corporation is a media company based in Santa Monica, California. Entravision primarily caters to the Spanish-speaking Hispanic community and owns television and radio stations and outdoor media, in several of the top Hispanic markets. They are the largest affiliate group of the Univision and UniMás television networks.  Entravision also owns a small number of English-language television and radio stations.
On August 4, 2006, Entravision sold five of their radio stations in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to Liberman Broadcasting. On May 16, 2008, the company sold its outdoor media division, whose operations were primarily based in New York and Los Angeles, to Lamar Advertising Company.
In 2007, Entravision Communications Corporation acquired Spanish-language radio station WNUE-FM serving the Orlando, Florida, market from Mega Communications for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $24 million.
|Albuquerque, New Mexico||KTFQ-DT||14||UniMás||Station owned by Univisión and operated by Entravision under a local marketing agreement.|
|WUTF-DT||66||UniMás||Station owned by Univisión and operated by Entravision under a local marketing agreement.|
|Colorado Springs, Colorado||KVSN-DT||48||Univisión|
|Corpus Christi, Texas||KORO-TV||28||Univisión|
|Denver, Colorado||KTFD-DT||14||UniMás||Station owned by Univisión and operated by Entravision under a local marketing agreement.|
|El Centro, California||KVYE-TV||7||Univisión|
|KAJB||54||UniMás||Station owned by Calipatria Broadcasting Company and operated by Entravision under a Joint sales agreement.|
|El Paso, Texas||KINT-TV||26||Univisión|
|Las Vegas, Nevada||KINC||15||Univisión|
|McAllen, Texas||XHRIO-TDT||2||MundoMax||Mexican station; owned by TVNorte and operated by Entravision.|
|KFXV-LD||67||Fox, The CW|
|KCBA||35||Fox||Station owned by Seal Rock Broadcasters and operated by Entravision under a Joint sales agreement.|
|Orlando, Florida||WVCI-LP||16||Univisión||Analog station.|
|WOTF-TV||43||UniMás||Station owned by Univisión and operated by Entravision under a local marketing agreement.|
|Palm Springs, California||KVER-CA||4||Univisión||Analog station.|
|San Angelo, Texas||KANG-LP||31||UniMás|
|San Diego, California||KZTC-LP||7||MundoMax||Analog station; owned by Civic Light Television and operated by Entravision.|
|XHAS-TDT||33||Telemundo||Mexican station; owned by Tele Nacional and operated by Entravision.|
|XHDTV-TDT||49||MyNetworkTV||Mexican station; owned by Televisora Alco and operated by Entravision.|
|Santa Barbara, California||K10OG-D||10||UniMás|
|Tampa, Florida||WVEA-LP||46||Jewelry Television||Analog station.|
|WFTT-TV||50||UniMás||Station owned by Univisión and operated by Entravision under a local marketing agreement.|
|Washington, D.C.||WFDC-TV||14||Univisión||Station owned by Univisión and operated by Entravision under a local marketing agreement.|
|Wichita-Hutchinson, Kansas||KDCU-DT||31||Univisión||Station operated by Schurz Communications under a Joint sales agreement.|
- Lotus Entravision Reps (50 percent) - National spot radio advertising representative specializing in Spanish-language stations; co-owned with Lotus Communications Corporation
Formerly owned media properties
- New York City - El Diario La Prensa (now owned by ImpreMedia)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - KTCY 101.7 FM (Sold to Liberman Broadcasting)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - KRVA La Buena 1600 (Sold to Mortenson Broadcasting)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - KZMP Radio Saalam Namaste FM 104.9/AM 1540 (Sold to Liberman Broadcasting)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas - KZZA Casa 106.7 FM (Sold to Liberman Broadcasting)
- San Jose, California - KBRG 100.3 FM "Radio Romántica" (Sold to Univision)
- San Jose, California - KLOK 1170 AM (Sold to Univision)
- New York, New York - Vista Media Group, an outdoor advertising division (Sold to Lamar Advertising Company)
- Reno, Nevada - KNVV-LP (License cancelled by FCC May 23, 2014)
- "Ownership Report for Commercial Broadcast Stations". Federal Communications Commission. December 19, 2013. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
- "Summary of ENTRAVISION COMMUNICATIONS CORP.". Yahoo! Finance. March 10, 2014. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
- "ENTRAVISION COMM: Acquired Mega Comm.'s WNUE-FM" (PDF).