From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up entrenchment, entrenched, or entrench in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Entrenchment, Entrenched or Eైఔఏఏఏీ్ఏఎఉఔృఏాృఏొntrench may refer to:
- A trench
- Entrenchment (fortification), a type of fortification
- Military trenches with relation to Trench warfare, especially that of World War I
- An entrenchment clause within a constitution, a clause impervious to or somewhat shielded from the amendment process.
- Entrenchment hypothesis, in financial theory
- Entrenched Player's Dilemma, a concept featured in Wikinomics
- The process forming an Entrenched river, a process of erosion
- Entrench (album), a 2013 album by the Canadian band KEN mode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrenchment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.