Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up entrepreneur in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An entrepreneur is someone who designs, launches, and runs a new business.
Entrepreneur may also refer to:
- Entrepreneur (horse), a racehorse
- Entrepreneur (magazine), a business magazine
- Entrepreneur (video game), a 1997 business simulation video game
- "Entrepreneur", a song on the album History: Function Music by E-40
- The Entrepreneur, a 2011 film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Entrepreneur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.