Entrepreneur Magazine South Africa
The magazine was launched in South Africa in April 2006 by local publisher and founder of Smart Business Solutions (Pty) Ltd, Andrew Honey. It is also a very useful reading material.
The editorial mix features mainly medium length "how-to" articles broken into three main categories:
- Information on how to start or buy a business or franchise
- Information on how to improve an existing business. This section includes content that focuses on a number of key disciplines including leadership and management, sales and marketing, financial management and technology
- Information on self-development, motivation and personal finance
Each issue also carries a number of business case studies and profiles on successful entrepreneurs. Many of the articles carried are written by leading experts in South Africa and the world, notably:
- Greg Fisher: Entrepreneurship lecturer at the University of Washington, Seattle United States and the Gordon Institute of Business, Johannesburg, South Africa[not specific enough to verify]
- Brian Tracy: Best-selling author, speaker and coach[not specific enough to verify]
- Robert Kiyosaki: Author of best-selling series Rich Dad, Poor Dad[not specific enough to verify]
- Guy Kawasaki: Author of Art of the Start[not specific enough to verify]
The magazine has received the following industry awards:
- PICA Awards 2007: Phillip Tyler Trophy for Best New Magazine
- PICA Awards: Best International Special Interest Magazine
- ADMag Awards: Publishing Excellence Gold Award, Business Category
- Greg Fisher's blog
- Brian Tracy International
- Rich Dad
- Guy Kawasaki Website
- Pica Award Press Release
- ADMag Award Press Release
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|This business magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.