|Discipline||Environmental science, environmental engineering|
|Edited by||Julie Zimmerman|
American Chemical Society (United States)
|ISO 4||Environ. Sci. Technol.|
Environmental Science & Technology is a biweekly peer-reviewed scientific journal published since 1967 by the American Chemical Society. It covers research in environmental science and environmental technology, including environmental policy. Environmental Science & Technology has a sister journal, Environmental Science & Technology Letters, which publishes short communications.
The editor-in-chief of Environmental Science & Technology is Prof. Julie Zimmerman (Yale University). Previous editors have been: David Sedlak (University of California, Berkeley, 2014 - 2020), James J. Morgan (California Institute of Technology; founding editor, 1967-1975), Russell F. Christman (University of North Carolina, 1975-1987), William H. Glaze (University of North Carolina, 1987-2003) and Jerald L. Schnoor (University of Iowa, 2002-2014).
Abstracting and indexing
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Ei Compendex
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- "Editor Profile". Environmental Science & Technology. ACS Publications. Retrieved 2020-03-01.
- "Environmental Science & Technology". 2021 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2022.
- "Environmental Science & Technology". MIAR: Information Matrix for the Analysis of Journals. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2022-06-09.