This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Privately held corporation|
|Founded||Toronto, Ontario, Canada (1970 )|
|Barry Watson CEO|
Environics Research is a Canadian polling and market research firm based in Toronto, with offices in Ottawa and Calgary. The company was founded in 1970; its founding president was Michael Adams and its CEO is Barry Watson.
In addition to Environics Research Group, the Environics group of companies includes Environics Analytics, an affiliated company that specializes in geodemographic segmentation, Environics Communications, a public affairs and integrated marketing communications consultancy, Nexalogy Environics, a leading-edge social media analysis company, Free For All Marketing, a leading experiential and event marketing firm, and Environics Lipkin, a global research and motivation company.
|Founded||Toronto, Ontario, Canada (2003 ) |
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Jan Kestle CEO|
|Services||marketing and analytical|
Environics Analytics is a Canadian marketing and analytical services company, established in 2003, by founder and current President Jan Kestle. The company is based in Toronto, Ontario. Environics Analytics Group Ltd. is an independent company, separate from Environics Research Group, although all fall under the Environics Group of Companies
|Privately held company|
|Founder||Bruce MacLellan, CEO|
|Services||Integrated Communications Agency|
Environics Communications is a Canadian integrated marketing communications firm, established in 1994, by founder and current CEO Bruce MacLellan. The company's services include public relations, brand strategy and planning, creative & video, government relations, influencer marketing, and paid media, among others. In March 2017, the company released the second annual CanTrust Index, which measured Canadians' trust across a wide range of topics, industries, and sectors.
- cf. Michael Adams: Fire and Ice. The United States, Canada and the myth of converging values. Penguin Canada, 2004. Listed among the "Top 25", the 25 most influential Canadian books in the past 25 years: Literary Review of Canada, 2016; Donner Prize, 2004
- For example (among many others): "Canadians worry about global warming: poll". Vancouver Observer. December 1, 2011. Retrieved February 23, 2012.
The survey, conducted by Environics Research Group…
- "Latest Data Shows Canadians Trust "Sampling a Product or Service" Over Other Media & Advertising Sources of Information". www.montrealgazette.com. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "After six months in office, give Trudeau a 'B', while his cabinet's success is a mixed bag". Toronto Sun. Retrieved 5 May 2016.
- "Environics Communications rebrands as Proof". strategy. 2018-03-06. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- "The 2018 Proof Inc. CanTrust Index | Proof". Proof. 2018-04-09. Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- "Canadians Trust Their Big Institutions. But Facebook? Not So Much". Retrieved 2018-06-21.
- "Social Networks and Artificial Intelligence at a Trust Tipping Point". www.newswire.ca. Retrieved 2018-06-21.