Enzo is an Italian given name derivative of Heinz (diminutive of Henry). It can be used also as the short form for Lorenzo, Vincenzo or Fiorenzo. It is common in both the northern and southern parts of Italy as well as in Latin America and lately also in France and Spain.
Enzo may refer to:
- Enzo Amore, an American professional wrestler.
- Enzo Bearzot, an Italian football player and manager
- Enzo Biagi, an Italian journalist
- Enzo Calzaghe, an Anglo-Italian boxing trainer
- Enzo Cesario, a Chilean track and road cyclist
- Enzo Emanuele, an Italian medical researcher
- Enzo Fernández, son of French footballer Zinedine Zidane, named after Enzo Francescoli (see below)
- Enzo Ferrari (1898–1988), the founder of Scuderia Ferrari and Ferrari S.p.A.
- Enzo Francescoli, an Uruguayan football player of Italian descent
- Enzo Maccarinelli, a Welsh professional boxer of Italian descent
- Enzo Maiorca, a multiple record holder in the extreme sport of free-diving
- Enzo Maresca, an Italian football player at Olympiacos F.C.
- Enzo Mari, an Italian designer
- Enzo Muccetti (1912–1977), Italian classical bassoonist
- Enzo Sacchi (1926–1988), Italian road bicycle and track cyclist
- Enzo Scifo, a Belgian football player of Italian origins
- Enzo Sereni, a Jewish-Italian SOE operative
- Enzo Stuarti, an Italian-American singer
- Enzo Pérez, an Argentine midfielder football player
- Enzo Villani, an American entrepreneur
- Lorenzo "Enzo" Montereal, a character on the Philippine television series, Lorenzo's Time
- Enzo Ennis, an American NHL Hockey player for the Buffalo Sabres, TYLER ENNIS.
- Enzo (dog actor), a star of Frasier sitcom
- Enzo Matrix, a character from the show ReBoot
- Enzo Ferrari (automobile), a supercar formerly produced by Ferrari, named after its founder
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|