Enzo is an Italian given name derivative of Heinz, a form of Henry. It can be used also as the short form for Lorenzo, Vincenzo or Fiorenzo. It is common in both the northern and southern parts of Italy as well as in Latin America and lately also in France and Spain.
- Enzo Amore, an American professional wrestler.
- Enzo Bearzot, an Italian football player and manager
- Enzo Benedetto (1905-1993), Italian painter
- Enzo Biagi, an Italian journalist
- Enzo Calzaghe, an Anglo-Italian boxing trainer
- Enzo Cesario, a Chilean track and road cyclist
- Enzo Emanuele, an Italian medical researcher
- Enzo Fernández, son of French footballer Zinedine Zidane, named after Enzo Francescoli (see below)
- Enzo Ferrari (1898–1988), the founder of Scuderia Ferrari and Ferrari S.p.A.
- Enzo Francescoli, an Uruguayan football player of Italian descent
- Enzo Maccarinelli, a Welsh professional boxer of Italian descent
- Enzo Maiorca, a multiple record holder in the extreme sport of free-diving
- Enzo Maresca, an Italian football player at Olympiacos F.C.
- Enzo Muccetti (1912–1977), Italian classical bassoonist
- Enzo Sacchi (1926–1988), Italian road bicycle and track cyclist
- Enzo Scifo, a Belgian football player of Italian origins
- Enzo Sereni, a Jewish-Italian SOE operative
- Enzo Stuarti, an Italian-American singer
- Enzo Pérez, an Argentine midfielder football player
- Enzo Matrix, a character in the CGI television series, ReBoot
- Enzo Kang, a character in To the Edge of the Sky
- Enzo Macleod, main character in book series The Enzo Files by Peter May