|Full name||Enzo Pablo Roco Roco|
|Date of birth||16 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Ovalle, Chile|
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Playing position||Centre back|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 October 2016.
Born in Ovalle, Roco joined Universidad Católica's youth setup in 2000, aged eight. He was definitely promoted to the first-team in 2011, and played his first match as a professional on 8 May 2011, starting and being sent off in a 0–0 home draw against Unión Española.
On 24 September Roco scored his first professional goal, but in a 2–3 loss at Santiago Morning. He established himself as a starter in the following campaigns, being an ever-present figure during the club's Primera División and Copa Chile titles.
On 31 July 2014 Roco joined La Liga side Elche CF on loan with a buyout clause. He made his debut in the competition on 31 August, playing the full 90 minutes in a 1–1 home draw against Granada CF.
After appearing with the under-17 squad in 2009, Roco made his debut with the main squad on 15 February 2012, starting and playing the full 90 minutes of a 0–2 loss against Paraguay. He scored his first international goal on 22 March, netting his side's second of a 3–1 home win against Peru.
|1||21 March 2012||Estadio Carlos Dittborn, Arica, Chile||Peru||2–1||3–1||Friendly|
On 8 July 2014 Roco changed his surname Andía to Roco, honoring his mother and grandfather.
- Universidad Católica
- "Jugadores Primera: Enzo Pablo Roco Roco". Sitio oficial de Cruz Azul Fútbol Club A.C. Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- "Santiago Morning aplicó duro cachetazo 3-2 a U. Católica en Santa Laura" [Santiago Morning gives hard shock, 3–2 in U. Católica at Santa Laura] (in Spanish). El Dínamo. 24 September 2011. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "El Elche C.F. cierra la cesión de Enzo Roco" [Elche C.F. completes loan of Enzo Roco] (in Spanish). Elche's official website. 31 July 2014. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Elche snatch last-gasp equalsier". ESPN FC. 31 August 2014. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
- "Enzo Roco, quart fitxage" [Enzo Roco, fourth signing] (in Catalan). Espanyol's official website. 31 July 2015. Retrieved 31 July 2015.
- Declaración pública O'Higgins FC
- "Un irregular Chile cayó por 2-0 en duelo amistoso ante Paraguay" [An irregular Chile lost 2–0 in a friendly match against Paraguay] (in Spanish). Emol. 15 February 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Peru loses to Chile 3–1". Peru This Week. 22 March 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2014.
- "Sampaoli names provisional Chile squad". FIFA.com. 13 May 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Enzo Andía se cambió el apellido y ahora es Enzo Roco" [Enzo Andía changed his nickname an now is Enzo Roco] (in Spanish). Triunfo. 8 July 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Enzo Roco profile at BDFutbol
- Enzo Roco at National-Football-Teams.com
- Enzo Roco profile at Soccerway