|Date of birth||22 May 1962|
|Place of birth||Fiji|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight||252 lb (114 kg)|
|Rugby union career|
Epeli Naituivau (born 22 May 1962) is a Fijian former [[rugby union footballer, who played as prop.
Naituivau debuted for Fiji against Tonga, at Nuku'alofa, on 24 March 1990. He called in the 1991 Rugby World Cup squad, where he played against Romania and Canada, as well in the 1999 Rugby World Cup squad, where he played against Namibia and England, the latter being his last international cap.
- "Babaas step into big league". Fiji Sun. Retrieved 2017-09-04.
- "Barbarians want Qativi". Fiji Sun. Retrieved 2017-09-04.
- Pacific Islands News Association. "PACNEWS - News reader". pina.com.fj. Retrieved 2017-09-04.
- "fijisun.com.fj/2012/12/20/cakobau-a-stallion/". fijisun.com.fj. Retrieved 2017-09-04.
- "Naituivau not 'sacked'". Fiji Sun. Retrieved 2017-09-04.