|Look up ephebe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ephebe may refer to:
- Ephebe (lichen), a genus of lichen in the family Lichinaceae
- An anglicization of ephebos, a Greek word for an adolescent age group or a social status reserved for that age in antiquity
- Kritios Boy, an ancient Greek sculpture, also called Ephebe of Kritios
- Marathon Boy, an ancient Greek sculpture, also called Ephebe of Marathon
- Ephebus (personal name)
- The fictional Discworld country Ephebe
- A novel, Efebos, only part of which survives, by Polish composer Karol Szymanowski
- Ephebia, official institutions in Greek city-states for training young men of that age
- Ephebophilia, sexual attraction to adolescents
- Ephebiphobia, fear of adolescents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephebe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.