From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ephemera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ephemera is transitory written and printed matter.
Ephemera may also refer to:
- Ephemera (mayfly), a genus of mayfly
- Ephemera (band), an all-female Norwegian pop music group
- Ephemera (album), an album by Pepper Adams
- Ephemera (Dungeons & Dragons) a group of creatures in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy setting
- Plectrohyla ephemera, a species of frog
- Ephemeral (disambiguation)
- Ephemeron, a data structure
- Ephemeris, a publication giving the positions of astronomical objects in the sky
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephemera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.