This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Associated acts||The synthetic dream foundation, Abandoned Toys|
Ephemeral Mists is a music band that formed in late 2009 by industrial music artist, Brett Branning (also responsible for the synthetic dream foundation). The project merges ambient electronic music, electronic beats and textures, with acoustic instrumentation from the middle east and far east.
The project has collaborated with many of the most prominent artists and labels in the psychedelic ambient music scenes including Mythical records, Atmosheric records, Ultimae and Altar records.
Ephemeral Mists has been actively touring the United States and the middle east and has shared the stage with many other influential world fusion acts such as Karsh Kale, The Desert Dwellers, Conjure One and Delerium.
The artist uses many instruments from the classical traditions of the far east and middle east including the Shakuhachi, Ney, hand percussion and Koto.
- Moon Ritual - (Mythical Records), 2009
- Illusions Blooming Softly - (Mythical Records), 2012
- A Parallel Consciousness - (Mythical Records), 2014
- Odyssey of Rapture, Vol. 1 - (Mythical Records), 2010
- The Missing Elements - (Altar Records), 2011
- Ethnoscapes - (Atmospheric Records), 2011
- Odyssey of Rapture, Vol. 2 - (Mythical Records), 2014
- Geometry of the Sacred Serpent - (Mythical Records), 2015
- "Experimental music". Mythical Records. Retrieved 2012-08-20.