Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ephraim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ephraim was a Biblical patriarch.
Ephraim may also refer to:
- Tribe of Ephraim
- Ephraim (given name)
- Ephraim (surname)
- Ephraim of Nea Makri (1384-1426), Greek saint
- Mount Ephraim, biblical region
- Ephraim, Utah, USA
- Ephraim, Wisconsin, USA
- Ephraim (Fire Emblem), a character in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Ephraim in the wilderness
- Wood of Ephraim
- Mount Ephraim, New Jersey, a borough in Camden County, New Jersey
- Mount Ephraim (Vermont), a mountain near North Springfield, Vermont
- Old Ephraim, a grizzly bear
- Ephrem (name)
- The Book of Ephraim, a 1976 poem by James Merrill in his 1982 trilogy The Changing Light at Sandover
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ephraim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.