Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up epicentre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The epicenter, or "epicentre", is the point on the Earth's surface that is directly above the point where an earthquake or underground explosion originates.
Epicenter or epicentre may also refer to:
- Blast seat, the point of detonation of an explosive device
- Epicenter (book), a 2006 book by Joel C. Rosenberg
- Epicenter (music festival), an annual music festival in Southern California
- Epicenter (sculpture), a work by Ernest Carl Shaw in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US
- EpiCentre K, a network of home improvement retail stores in Ukraine
- LoanMart Field, previously the Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter, a baseball stadium in California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epicenter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.