From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The epicenter, or "epicentre", is the point on the Earth's surface that is directly above the point where an earthquake or underground explosion originates.
Epicenter or epicentre may also refer to:
- The blast seat of an explosive device
- Epicenter (book), a 2006 book by Joel C. Rosenberg
- Avaya Stadium, a soccer specific stadium for Major League Soccer's San Jose Earthquakes
- LoanMart Field, a baseball stadium in Rancho Cucamonga, California previously known as the Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter
- Epicenter (music festival), an annual music festival in Southern California
- EpiCentre K, a network of home improvement retail stores in Ukraine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epicenter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.