Epidaurus is a Greek city in the Saronic Gulf.
Epidaurus may also refer to:
- Epidaurus (mythology), once believed to have founded Epidaurus
- Epidaurus (Dalmatia), a Greek colony in the eastern Adriatic - modern Cavtat
- Epidauros (Stobreč), a Greek colony in the eastern Adriatic - modern Stobreč
- Epidaurus Limera, an ancient Greek city near Monemvasia, Laconia
- Epidavros Limira, a former province of Laconia, Greece
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.