From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up epidemic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An epidemic is a disease that spreads rapidly.
Epidemic may also refer to:
- Epidemic (film), a 1987 film
- Epidemic!, a 1961 novel by Frank G. Slaughter
- Epidemic Marketing, a short-lived dot-com company headquartered in Denver, Colorado
- Epidemic (band), a San Francisco Bay Area thrash metal band from the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Epidemic Records
- "Epidemic", a song by Slayer on their 1986 album, Reign in Blood
- Epidemic (album), 1989 Polish heavy metal album by Turbo
- Epidemic (EP), an EP by New Years Day
- E.P.idemic, Craig's Brother's 2004 second EP
- The Epidemics, 1986 pop album by Indian violinist L. Shankar and British composer, vocalist, and keyboardist Caroline
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epidemic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.