Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up epigenesis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Epigenesis may refer to:
- Epigenesis (biology), describes morphogenesis and development of an organism
- By analogy, a philosophical and theological concept, part of the concept of spiritual evolution
- Epigenesis (geology), mineral changes in rocks after formation.
- The Epigenesis, a 2010 album by Melechesh
- Epigenesis, a video game created during the 2013 Make Something Unreal competition
- Epigenetics, changes in gene expression due to mechanisms other than changes in DNA sequence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epigenesis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.