||This article reads like a news release, or is otherwise written in a promotional tone. (July 2016)||
|Industry||Computer Hardware, Imaging|
|Founded||Ottawa, Ontario (2003)|
|Headquarters||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
|Mike Sandler, CEO|
Epiphan Systems Inc. markets, develops, manufactures and supports a line of video capture, streaming and recording products. Among their products are a family of high-resolution VGA, DVI, and HDMI frame grabbers (some with custom drivers, some UVC-based) and a series of professional AV streaming/recording systems with included video switching technology. Epiphan Systems made the world's first high-resolution frame grabbers capable of transferring images over the USB bus with capture rates over 60 frames per second using precompressor technologies for image capture.
Clients and integrators of Epiphan Systems' technologies include the US Armed Forces, Microsoft, IBM, as well as a slate of other high-profile organizations. Its products are also used to relay images from medical equipment over the Internet. Epiphan's video broadcasting devices have also been used by NASA on the International Space Station for ultrasound remote diagnostics purposes.
Epiphan Systems was founded in 2003
- "Epiphan Systems". Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "The doctor will see you now — on the space shuttle". Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "Everyday Tech From Space: Medical Diagnosis at a Distance". Retrieved 2011-06-06.
- "iXBT: DVI2USB - устройство для захвата DVI и VGA сигнала от Epiphan Systems Inc." (in Russian). Retrieved 2007-09-11.
- "Feature comparison table for the world's best VGA and DVI frame grabbers Screen Capture News". Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "Lights, lap-camera, tele-action! Remote Guidance". Retrieved 2008-09-18.
- "Frame Grabbers Making Remote Monitoring Possible". Retrieved 2010-10-06.
- "Image-Capture Devices Extend Medicine's Reach". Retrieved 2010-09-03.