From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up episcopal, Episcopal, or episcopalian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Episcopal and episcopalian may refer to:
- Bishop, an overseer in the Christian church
- Episcopate, the see of a bishop – a diocese
- Episcopal Church (disambiguation), any church with "Episcopal" in its name
- Episcopal Conference, an official assembly of bishops in a territory of the Roman Catholic Church
- Episcopal polity, the church united under the oversight of bishops
- Episcopal see, the official seat of a bishop, often applied to the area over which he exercises authority
- Historical episcopate, dioceses established according to apostolic succession
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Episcopal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.