Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Episcopal, episcopal, or episcopalian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Episcopal may refer to:
- Bishop, an overseer in the Christian church
- Episcopate, the see of a bishop – a diocese
- Episcopal Church (disambiguation), any church with "Episcopal" in its name
- Episcopal Church (United States), an affiliate of Anglicanism based in the United States
- Episcopal conference, an official assembly of bishops in a territory of the Roman Catholic Church
- Episcopal polity, the church united under the oversight of bishops
- Episcopal see, the official seat of a bishop, often applied to the area over which he exercises authority
- Historical episcopate, dioceses established according to apostolic succession
- Of, or relating to, the Anglican church
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Episcopal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.