Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Episcopal, episcopal, or episcopalian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Episcopal Church (United States) in the United States, Honduras, Taiwan, Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, the British Virgin Islands and parts of Europe
- Scottish Episcopal Church
- Igreja Episcopal Anglicana do Brasil (Brazil)
- Iglesia Episcopal de Cuba
- Episcopal Church in Jerusalem and the Middle East
- Episcopal Church in the Philippines
- Spanish Reformed Episcopal Church
- Episcopal Church of the Sudan
Continuing Anglican Movement
- Anglican Episcopal Church, U.S.
- Episcopal Missionary Church, U.S.
- Traditional Protestant Episcopal Church, U.S.
- Southern Episcopal Church, U.S.
- United Episcopal Church of North America, U.S.
- Independent Anglican
- Free Protestant Episcopal Church, North America
- Reformed Episcopal Church, North and South America, Asia, Europe. Now closely associated with some of the Continuing Anglican churches.
- African Methodist Episcopal Church, U.S.
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, North America
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, North America
- the former Methodist Episcopal Church, now part of the United Methodist Church
- Independent Catholic (inter-denominational)