Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Episcopal, episcopal, or episcopalian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Episcopal Church (United States) in the United States, Honduras, Taiwan, Colombia, Ecuador, Haiti, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela, the British Virgin Islands and parts of Europe
- Scottish Episcopal Church
- Igreja Episcopal Anglicana do Brasil (Brazil)
- Iglesia Episcopal de Cuba
- Episcopal Church in Jerusalem and the Middle East
- Episcopal Church in the Philippines
- Spanish Reformed Episcopal Church
- Episcopal Church of the Sudan
Continuing Anglican Movement
- Anglican Episcopal Church, U.S.
- Episcopal Missionary Church, U.S.
- Traditional Protestant Episcopal Church, U.S.
- Southern Episcopal Church, U.S.
- United Episcopal Church of North America, U.S.
- Anglican, Independent
- Free Protestant Episcopal Church, North America
- Reformed Episcopal Church, North and South America, Asia, Europe. Now closely associated with some of the Continuing Anglican churches.
- African Methodist Episcopal Church, U.S.
- African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church, North America
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, North America
- the former Methodist Episcopal Church, now part of the United Methodist Church
- Independent Catholic (Inter-denominational)
- St. Thomas Evangelical Church
- Continuing Anglican movement
- Convergence Movement
- Church of England
- Church of Ireland
- Episcopal polity
- Roman Catholic Church
- Eastern Orthodox Church
- Oriental Orthodox Church
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Episcopal Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.