Episcopal Diocese of Duluth
The Episcopal Diocese of Duluth was a diocese of the Episcopal Church in the United States of America. The diocese was created as the Missionary District of Duluth in 1895 as a result of the division of the Diocese of Minnesota. The Missionary District was reconstituted as a diocese at its twelfth annual convocation on June 19, 1907. The diocese reunited with the Diocese of Minnesota in 1944.
Bishops of the Diocese
- James Dow Morrison Missionary Bishop (1896–1906), Diocesan bishop (1907–1921)
- Granville Gaylord Bennett (1921–1933)
- Benjamin Tibbets Kemerer Coadjutor bishop (1930-1933, Diocesan bishop (1933–1943)
- Journal of the Twelfth Annual Convocation of the Missionary District of Duluth and the organization of Diocese of Duluth Duluth : F. H. Lunsberry & Co., p.40
- A brief history of the Episcopal Diocese of Minnesota by Rev. Ben Scott p.2
- The Episcopal Church Annual. Morehouse Publishing: New York, NY (2005).
|This article about an Anglican diocese is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|