From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Episkopi may refer to:
- Episkopi Cantonment, a British military base in Cyprus
- Episkopi, Heraklion, a town in the Heraklion regional unit, Greece
- Episkopi, Lasithi, a town in Lasithi, Greece
- Episkopi, Rethymno, a town in the Rethymno regional unit, Greece
- Episkopi Bay, a bay of the Mediterranean Sea near Cyprus
- Episkopi, Limassol, a village near Limassol, Cyprus
- Episkopi, Paphos, a village NE of Paphos, Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.