Episode (video game)
The app is a storytelling network and platform that features interactive stories built for mobile devices such as smart phones and tablets. Users enter one of 84,000 stories and make choices as the storyline progresses. The product also has a UGC creation platform that enables users to create their own stories, 12 million of which have registered.
Episode features three types of stories: user generated, in-house originals and IP licensed. Some IP stories include "Demi Lovato: Path to Fame", "Pretty Little Liars", "Clueless", "Pitch Perfect: In Deep Treble", "Mean Girls: Senior Year", "Mean Girls: Sorority Rush", "Cameron Dallas: It Started With a Lie", and "Falling For the Dolan Twins".
- "'Pretty Little Liars' Offshoot Debuts on Episode's Interactive Story App". Variety. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Pocket Gems' Episode brings back Clueless as an interactive mobile game". VentureBeat. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Pocket Gems Reviving 'Mean Girls' With New Mobile Game". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "How Episode became the world's biggest interactive fiction platform". Gamasutra. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- "Pocket Gems Launches Episode, A Platform For Interactive Mobile Stories". TechCrunch. Retrieved 21 September 2017.
- Cooper, Janine M. "Episode – Choose Your Story: the inappropriate game your kids have probably played". The Conversation. Retrieved 2020-01-22.
|This video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|