Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up episodic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Episodic may refer to:
- The nature of television series that are divided into short programs known as episodes
- Episodic memory, types of memory that result from specific incidents in a lifetime
- In Geology, episodic refers to events that occur or have occurred periodically
- Episodic writing, a publishing format by which a single large work is presented in contiguous (typically chronological) installments
- Episodic video game, a video game of a shorter length that is commercially released as an installment
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Episodic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.