From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Main article: Epistle
Epistulae or Epistles are a specific genre of letter-writing composed in Latin. The term may also refer to specific works:
- Epistulae (Pliny), a collection of letters from Pliny the Younger
- Epistulae ex Ponto (Letters from the Black Sea), a work of Ovid
- Epistulae Heroidum (Letters of Heroines), a collection of fifteen epistolary poems composed by Ovid
- Epistulae morales ad Lucilium, a bundle of 124 letters by Seneca the Younger
- Epistolæ Obscurorum Virorum (Letters of Obscure Men), a collection of satirical Latin letters which appeared in the 16th century in Germany
- Epistles (Horace) (Letters), two books by Horace.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epistulae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.