From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up epitaphium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An epitaphium is a latin epitaph.
Epitaphium may refer to the following works:
- Epitaphium (Stravinsky)
- Epitaphium (Waterhouse)
- Epitaphium Carpentarij, by Marc-Antoine Charpentier
- Epitaphium Joannis Hunyadi, by Kodály
- Epitaphium temporum pereunti, by Bronius Kutavicius
- Epitaphium Stanisław Wiechowicz in memoriam, Symphony No. 2 for choir and orchestra Krzysztof Meyer
- Epitaphium – Children of the Sun, by Jeffrey Lewis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Epitaphium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.