From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Eppendorf can refer to:
- Eppendorf, Saxony, a German town in the Freiberg district in Saxony
- Eppendorf, Hamburg, a quarter of Hamburg
- Eppendorf, Bochum, a quarter of Bochum
- Eppendorf (company), a biotechnology company in Eppendorf, Hamburg
- Microcentrifuge tubes, some laboratory tubes also known as Eppendorf tubes, named after the company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eppendorf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.