|Hubs||Pointe Noire Airport|
|Headquarters||Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo|
Equaflight (also known as Equaflight Services) is an airline based in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo, operating scheduled and chartered flights (passenger as well as cargo) out of its base at Pointe Noire Airport. The company was founded in 1998. Along with most other airlines registered in the Republic of the Congo, Equaflight is banned from entering the European Union since 2009.
Equaflight operates scheduled passenger flights to the following destinations:
- Republic of the Congo
Additionally, the airline operates on-demand business charter flights under the Equajet brand.
As of April 2012, the Equaflight fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
|Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia||1||28|
|Embraer ERJ 135||2||37|
- The IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) program is the most recognized evaluation system, designed to assess the operational management and control systems of an airline.
Equaflight is IOSA registered since July 15 2011, and become the first airline in Central Africa to obtain this label.
- Equaflight entry at airlineupdate.com
- Ranter, Harro. "Aviation Safety Network > ASN Aviation Safety Database > Operator index > Congo > Equaflight Services". aviation-safety.net. Retrieved 2017-08-16.
- Equaflight route map at equaflight.com
- Equaflight fleet list at ch-aviation.ch
|This Republic of the Congo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|