Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up equaliser or equalizer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equalizer or equaliser may refer to:
Science and technology
- Equalizer (audio), a device used in equalization for frequency-dependent processing of audio signals
- Equalizer (communications), a device or circuit for correction of frequency dependent distortion in telecommunications
- Equaliser (mathematics), a construction in category theory
- Whippletree (mechanism), a linkage also referred to as an equalizer
Arts and entertainment
- The Equalizer, a 1985–1989 American action-adventure television series
- Dave Sullivan (wrestler) (born 1957), American retired wrestler, stagename "The Equalizer"
- Equalizer (Datel), a game-hacking cheat cartridge by Datel
- "Equalizer" (k-os song), a song by hip hop artist k-os
- "The Equalizer", an NFL Films song by Sam Spence
- Equalizer hitch, a type of towing hitch used to better distribute the load on a towing vehicle
- Equalization (disambiguation)
- Equal (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equalizer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.