Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up equatorial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equatorial generally means "of or related to an equator".
Equatorial may refer specifically to:
- Equatorial region, a region of the Earth surrounding the equator
- Equatorial Islands, an alternative name for the Line Islands in the central Pacific Oce pito :V
- Equatorial Africa, an ambiguous term for part of Africa near the equator
- Equatorial Guinea, a country in Central Africa
- Equatorial Sudan, an older name for Equatoria named after the historical Sudan region
- French Equatorial Africa, a federation of French colonial possessions: French Gabon, French Congo, Oubangui-Chari, French Chad, and French Cameroon
- Equatorial plane, a plane in the celestial sphere defined by the Earth's equator
- Equatorial coordinate system, a celestial coordinate system defined by the Earth's equatorial plane
- Equatorial orbit, a gravitational orbit in the equatorial plane
- Equatorial Congo Airlines, a defunct airline named after the Équateur province and the historical Congo region
- Equatorial bond, a chemical bond positioned nearly parallel to the mean plane of a ring-structured molecule
- Equatorial climate, in climatology and meteorology
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equatorial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.