From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up equatorial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equatorial generally means "of or related to an equator".
Equatorial may refer specifically to:
- Equatorial region, a region of the Earth surrounding the equator
- Equatorial Africa
- Equatorial Guinea, a country in Central Africa
- Equatorial plane, a plane in the celestial sphere defined by the Earth's equator
- Equatorial coordinate system, a celestial coordinate system defined by the Earth's equatorial plane
- Equatorial orbit, a gravitational orbit in the equatorial plane
In other sciences:
- Equatorial bond, a chemical bond positioned nearly parallel to the mean plane of a ring-structured molecule
- Equatorial climate, in climatology and meteorology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equatorial.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.