Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Equus or equus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equus may refer to:
- Equus (genus), a genus of animals including horses, asses and zebras
- Equus (play), a play by Peter Shaffer
- Equus (film), a film adaptation of the Peter Shaffer play
- Equus (comics), a comic book character; an opponent of Superman
- Equus (magazine), American monthly lifestyle magazine for horse enthusiasts
- "Equus", a composition for concert band by Eric Whitacre
- "Equus", a song by Blonde Redhead
- "Equus", a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies off their 1994 album Rapid City Muscle Car
- Equus Automotive, an American muscle car producer
- Hyundai Equus, Korean automobile model built by Hyundai Motor Company
- Vauxhall Equus, 1978 concept car
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.