|Look up Equus or equus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Equus may refer to:
- Equus (genus), a genus of animals including horses, asses and zebras
- Equus (play), a play by Peter Shaffer
- Equus (film), a film adaptation of the Peter Shaffer play
- Equus (comics), a comic book character; an opponent of Superman
- Equus (magazine), American monthly lifestyle magazine for horse enthusiasts
- "Equus", a composition for concert band by Eric Whitacre
- "Equus", a song by Blonde Redhead
- "Equus", a song by the Cherry Poppin' Daddies off their 1994 album Rapid City Muscle Car
- Equus Automotive, an American muscle car producer
- Hyundai Equus, Korean automobile model built by Hyundai Motor Company
- Vauxhall Equus, 1978 concept car
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Equus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.