Era lui... sì! sì!
|Era lui... sì! sì!
It's Him!... Yes! Yes!
|Directed by||Marino Girolami
|Music by||Nino Rota|
|Edited by||Franco Fraticelli|
- Walter Chiari as Walter Milani
- Isa Barzizza as Grazia
- Carlo Campanini as Comm. Fernando
- Enrico Viarisio as Sott. Furgoni
- Nyta Dover as wife of Fernando
- Fanfulla as the guardian
- Lilia Landi as Nanda
- Luigi Tosi as Rinaldo
- Guglielmo Inglese as Vannozzi
- Silvana Pampanini as herself
- Sophia Loren, credited as Sofia Lazzaro, as an odalisque
The film was filmed in two versions. There is a French version of the film (released in 1953) with more daring shots including those with the future Sophia Loren, as an extra, who appears topless. Loren was 16 or 17 at the time of filming. During the filming of the harem scene, for the Italian version, the odalisques' breasts were covered with their hands or some clothing. The director asked the actresses to put down their hands for the French version. This was to be especially for the French market, where censorship was less rigorous than in Italy.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Era lui, sì, sì.|
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|