From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eradicate)
|Look up eradicate, eradicated, or eradication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word "Eradication" is derived from Latin word "radix" which means "root". It may refer to:
- Genocide, the deliberate, systematic destruction of an ethnic, religious or national group of people
- Eradication of infectious diseases, the reduction of the global prevalence of an infectious disease in its human or animal host(s) to zero
- Intentional local extinction, or extirpation, of an introduced species
- Intentional extermination of a population of insects or vermin as part of pest control
- A heraldic term denoting a tree that has been uprooted; see Erasure (heraldry)
- A song on the album The Price of Existence performed by the death metal band All Shall Perish
- "Eradicate the Doubt", a song by Biffy Clyro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eradication.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.