Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up eradicate, eradicated, or eradication in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word "Eradication" is derived from Latin word "radix" which means "root". It may refer to:
- Genocide, the deliberate, systematic destruction of an ethnic, religious or national group of people
- Eradication of infectious diseases, the reduction of the global prevalence of an infectious disease in its human or animal host(s) to zero
- Intentional local extinction, or extirpation, of an introduced species
- Intentional extermination of a population of insects or vermin as part of pest control
- A heraldic term denoting a tree that has been uprooted; see Erasure (heraldry)
- A song on the album The Price of Existence performed by the death metal band All Shall Perish
- "Eradicate the Doubt", a song by Biffy Clyro
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eradication.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.