|Look up erased in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Erased may refer to:
- Erased (2012 film), a 2012 thriller also known as The Expatriate
- "Erased" (song), a 2002 song by Paradise Lost
- Erased (manga), a 2012 Japanese manga series by Kei Sanbe which received an anime television adaptation in 2016
- Erased (2016 film), the 2016 Japanese live-action film based on the manga
- Erased (heraldry), a blasonry term
- The Erased, a term for people in Slovenia without legal citizenship status
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Erased.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.