Erased Tapes Records
|Genre||Contemporary Classical Music Avant-garde music, Electronic music|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
The record company was established by Robert Raths in early 2007 in London, with the release of Ryan Lee West's Vemeer EP under the Aparatec moniker. The label is sometimes mentioned for its strong sonic and visual aesthetic with a special focus on packaging and design, which has seen collaborations with FELD, Supermundane and Gregory Euclide Erased Tapes has a tradition of releasing a free compilation every 10 releases.
In late 2011 Erased Tapes Records opened its publishing arm Erased Tapes Music. In 2014 Erased Tapes Music launched the Meet The Composer series.
- A Winged Victory for the Sullen
- Ólafur Arnalds
- Ben Lukas Boysen
- The British Expeditionary Force
- Peter Broderick
- Codes in the Clouds
- Daniel Brandt
- Douglas Dare
- Dawn of Midi
- Masayoshi Fujita
- Greg Gives Peter Space
- Nils Frahm
- Nils Frahm and Anne Müller
- Lubomyr Melnyk
- Michael Price
- Rival Consoles
- World's End Girlfriend
- Carry, Mark (November 4, 2015). "Chosen One: Rival Consoles". FRACTURED AIR. Retrieved 2016-08-08.
- "Label Profile: Erased Tapes | Features | Clash Magazine". Clashmusic.com. 2015-10-21. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- Betts, Stephen (2015-04-15). "Michael Price Photo - Bully, Kehlani and 8 More New Artists You Need to Know". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Performing". Gregory Euclide. 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2015-11-30.
- "Erased Tapes Records - About". Erasedtapes.com. 2007-02-05. Retrieved 2015-11-30.