||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Erastes initially began writing gay fiction after initially having a start writing slash fiction set in the Harry Potter universe. She was also a director of the Erotic Authors Association (EAA) and the association flourished until 2010 when she handed the EAA over to new management.
Her best known works include Frost Fair, a bestselling novella published by Cheyenne Publishing in 2009, and Transgressions, a novel which was released in 2009 by Running Press in their M/M Historical Romance line and was a shortlisted nominee for a 2010 Lambda Literary Award in the Gay Romance category.
- Hard & Fast, anthology: Speak Its Name, published by Cheyenne Publishing, 2009, ISBN 0-9797773-6-4 ISBN 978-0979777363
- Frost Fair, published by Cheyenne Publishing, 2009, ISBN 0-9797773-2-1 ISBN 978-0-9797773-2-5
- Tributary, anthology: The Last Gasp, published by Noble Romance Publishing, 2010, ISBN 978-1-60592-209-6
- Muffled Drum, published by Carina Press 2011, ASIN: B005078OKG
- "Whatever the Risk", anthology: Queered Dimensions, Queered Fiction
- "The Blue Train", anthology: Riding the Rails (Bold Stroke Books)
- "Drug Colours", anthology: Best Gay Short Stories (Lethe Press)
- "Show Don't Tell", MEN Magazine, March 2008
- "Fire & Ice", anthology: J is for Jealousy (Cleis Press)
- "Lifeline", anthology: Cruise Lines (Alyson Books)
- "Drug Color", anthology: Where the Boys Are (Cleis Press)
- "Ribinks", Drabbler Magazine
- "The Bird", anthology: Fast Balls (Alyson Books)
- "Matelotage", anthology: Treasure Trail (Alyson Books)
- "Lucky", anthology: Love in a Lock Up (Starbooks)
- "In the Dark", anthology: Ultimate Gay Erotica 2007 (Alyson Books)
- "My Best Customer", anthology: Travelrotica (Alyson Books)
- "Ten Kisses", anthology Connections (Iris Print)
- "Bright Souls", anthology: Ultimate Gay Erotica 2005 (Alyson Books)
- "Sin of the Tongue", anthology: Blasphemy (Torquere Press)
- "I Will", anthology With This Ring I Thee Bed, (Spice, 2011)
- "M/M Good? Unreal tries out some man-on-man romance novel action". Riverfront Times. 11 May 2009. Retrieved 14 December 2010.
- Provenzano, Jim (9 December 2010). "Pop lit". Bay Area Reporter. Retrieved 14 December 2010.
- "What women want: Gay male romance novels". The Globe and Mail. Feb 11, 2011. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- Wilson, Cintra. "W4M4M?". Out. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- 22nd Lambda Literary Awards. Lambda Literary Foundation, May 10, 2010.
- West, Lindy. "Is That a Bellows in Your Tunic?". The Stranger. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- Burt, Brandon. "What Do You Call A Gay Bodice-Ripper?". City Weekly. Retrieved 12 July 2013.
- "Review: WITH THIS RING I THEE BED". RT Book Reviews. Retrieved 12 July 2013.